Friday, January 23, 2009

Staffing in IRC Next Week

I will be out of the office from January 27-30 attending the Association of Presbyterian Church Educators conference in San Antonio. In addition to stimulating speakers, I am able to take advantage of the many resource displays from a wide variety of publishers. The material I am exposed to at APCE frequently finds its way back into the curriculum section of the IRC. This is an excellent conference that keeps me in touch with the resources (and questions) that educators are finding helpful in the church as well as those that they wish the church produced.

During my absence, Norma Calvo will be in charge of things in the IRC and she can help you with anything you need. If you have questions, please call her at 278-4317 between 8:30 - 5:00 p.m.

Ann

No comments: